EUROALPI stoves are considered products of excellence in the Italian market of pellet stoves, thanks to the achievement of important objectives in terms of ecosustainability and reliability.
All the models exceed an 89.5% yield, and can reach peaks of 94.8%. The low level of CO emissions at 13% has gained us certification from the German Federal Office for the Economy and Control of Exports (BAFA).
The products of the EUROALPI brand are manufactured entirely in Italy by Z.F. S.r.l., from the purchase of the raw material to the assembly.
This makes it possible to optimise production costs and thus to keep the price of the finished product low.
Only components from manufacturers of proven quality are selected, and checks and tests are carried out on every stove produced, to guarantee levels of reliability which are hard to match.
- Casing made from powder-coated steel
- Automatic cleaning of the brazier for reduced maintenance
- Automatic and manual management of the ventilation
- Back-lit display with an intuitive keypad and remote control included
- Easy to interpret alarm and service diagnostics
- Automatic start-up and shut-down and weekly programming
- Fitted for external thermostat and timer thermostat
- Rear flue